The Spring/Summer Social Programme for FOOPA Members and their guests. See below and the Events Calendar for details.
1. Wednesday 31st January - Quiz Night
2. Tuesday 20th February - Trip to Chichester
3. Monday 5th March - Cathedral Choir Concert
4. Thursday 15th March - Annual General Meeting.
5. Monday 14th May – Visit to Exbury Gardens
6. Wednesday 20th June – RNLI Station, Eastney
The plan is to meet at the Hayling Island Ferry terminal and proceed across to the Ferry Boat Inn for lunch. On completion of lunch, return to the life-boat station for a talk and guided tour.
Cost: Individuals to pay their own transport and food costs.
Time: Meet at the Hayling Ferry at 12.00 midday.
7. Monday 16th July – The Porters Garden, Portsmouth Dockyard.
Dr Ann Coates has agreed to give an illustrated talk, primarily concentrating on the Porters Garden. Other gardens of interest will be covered.
Venue: The Square Tower
Time: 7.15pm for 7.30pm start.
Cost: Nil but there will be a collection for the Hampshire Garden Trust.
|Last Updated ( Friday, 18 May 2007 )